Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Classic : T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel


I have found myself recommending this product a lot recently, so I thought it was a great time to write a CLASSIC post about my all-time favorite toner - T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel. There is nothing I hate more than washing my face and still finding makeup clinging on. Ugh! So, in order to feel really, really clean, I always use witch hazel after washing at night to make sure my pores are nice and clear. It is so satisfying to see leftover dirt, oil and makeup on my cotton swab after toning it up.

This particular brand is great. It seems to always be in abundance in drug and grocery stores and is always cheap. Plus, it is 100% natural and contains no alcohol. Normally, I would boo-hoo no alcohol but in this case, it's OK. I always found stronger toners that contained alcohol too drying and could not use them around my eyes. With witch hazel, I never have a problem with redness or over-drying.

Toner is so important! Buy this shit and tell me what you think, ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. Yes to the yes.

    This damn Texas summer is hell on my skin.

    ReplyDelete