Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fan Favorite : Sephora Cream Lip Stain


My lips are constantly getting a workout. I talk and eat a lot during the day and, with a little help of a whiskey and Coke (or five), I kiss everyone in sight at night. Thank goodness I have found my go-to lip stain.

Sephora’s newest cream lip stain provides a concentrated, lasting color without the drying properties of other long-lasting lipsticks. I really like the pinkish nude color (05 Infinite Rose) for every day use and the bright berry red (03 Strawberry Kissed) for night. I actually used the red just the other night for a Sunday sock hop session and it looked great until 2:30 a.m.! If I had had a booty call, I would have showed up looking mighty fine.

Because of its creamy application, the stain does not flake or leave that annoying line along the back of the lips. However, I have talked to a few ladies who did find it a tad drying. I recommend lightly dabbing some Rosebud Salve to provide some emollient once your let the stain dry.

I plan on getting the classic red (01 Always Red). I am always in line for the next best rouge. My only complaint is the lip stain does not come in any sort of coral. I love me some orangey pink lips. Hopefully, Sephora plans to expand this line with more variety.

Have you used this product? Tell me how you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment