Friday, June 17, 2011

Classic : L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black


Just like every beauty junkie I know, I have a list of personal classics - those tried and true products that I have continuously bought over the years (and years) of my make-up wearing existence. L'Oreal's Voluminous Mascara will forever live in my beauty suitcase. I have a thing for big, fat lashes. I love them. I need them. I must have them every day of my life. And Voluminous has made them a reality for me since high school. I use at least two coats in the morning and a touch up coat if I'm going out at night.

Take time with your lashes. If you have to leave the house wearing just one make-up item, let it be Voluminous. I prefer Carbon Black. I say go all the way, baby. For the nighttimes, line your upper lid with a very thin swipe of liquid eyeliner right at the base of your lashes and a few coats of mascara. I did this this other night and felt 50's fabulous.

Be careful when using on your bottom lashes. Raccoon peepers may occur. I hardly ever use mascara on the lower lashes unless I am going for a very dramatic eye. Overall, Voluminous will stay put. If you experience a little flaking, wrap some Scotch tape around two fingers and lightly roll it underneath your eyes to get rid of flakes and loose eyeshadow specks.

No comments:

Post a Comment