Monday, April 9, 2012

Fan Favorite: Egyptian Magic



I first read about this amazingly simple product on one of my personal fav beauty blogs, Into The Gloss. On the site, I found that more than one beauty junkie recommended Egyptian Magic for everything from dry cuticles to stretch marks to that dreaded "winter face" (i.e. dry, red, irritated, sensitive skin). And once I started to do more research online, I found the magic was everywhere!

As if the rave reviews weren't enough to entice my debit card out of hiding, once I read the ingredient list, it was a no-brainer. Egyptian Magic is made from %100 all-natural ingredients like beeswax, olive oil, bee pollen and honey. It is fragrance-free and absorbs quickly into the skin to create a soft, non-greasy feel.

I got my tub in the mail last week and have not had a day since when Egyptian Magic was not on my skin. For day time use, I mix just a little bit of it with my daily moisturizer and SPF. It adds this awesome glow without looking shiny. For the night times, I put it on little heavier over my spot correcting serum. When I wake up in the morning, my skin looks and feels amazing. I can already see a noticeable difference in my skin tone and moisture. Even others are noticing, which is always a great sign.

The consistency of Egyptian Magic is initially like Vaseline but as soon as you rub it between your fingers, it becomes a very manageable oil. Once applied to the skin, it will take a few minutes to absorb so be conscious of this when putting on makeup or laying your face on a pillowcase.

Use this product wherever you need some healing - rough elbows, scarring, stretch marks, etc. It really is a great catch-all. It can run a bit pricey, so do some research online for the best offers. I have found it for around $37 on most sites. However, keep in mind this product will last you a long time so it is totally worth the cost.

And don't bypass the Dr. Bronner's-esque rambling on the packaging. There is nothing better than a beauty product that embraces the simplicities of life like love and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment