Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fan Favorite: Billionaire Boyfriend

I have been looking for a new fragrance and discovered one recently I think I will stick with for a while. Billionaire Boyfriend, endorsed by the actress Kate Walsh.

Sephora's site says it best: 

"Private jets, superyachts, diamonds and roulette. It’s a dream of wealth and glamour where every whim is indulged. This floral-oriental fragrance opens with succulent fruit notes, including bergamot and tangerine wrapped in lush green leaves. The scent intoxicates as it blooms into a provocative blend of black jasmine, velvet orchid, gardenia, and a touch of patchouli flower. As the fragrance dries down, it exudes an addictive, sensual, warmth and a sense of wealth with hints of vetiver, cistus, sandalwood, and golden amber."

Simply put, it smells like your wearing your boyfriend's work shirt the morning after mixed with some sweet flowery shower gel and sex musk. Yeah, put that one in your pipe and smoke it. Or don't because that sounds dangerous. Anyway, I like this scent. I have gotten some compliments and the boy toy seems likes it which is definitely important.

I tend to favor heavier, sexy oriental scents over flirty and lighter smells but it is hard to find one that mixes well with my body's natural chemistry. I will probably switch to something a little lighter as summer gets closer but for right now, I am left completely satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment