Sunday, February 5, 2012

Classic: Nude Nails

I go through many phases when it comes to my beauty obsessions - bright cheeks during the cold winter months, smudged black liner when I'm feeling feisty - but the one constant in my life has always been nude nails. As I was brainstorming my Valentine's Day look the other day, I was confident that I already knew what color would adorn my nails - OPI's Malaysian Mist.

This color is oh so very sexy. It does not wash out the skin tone like some other nudes. It has a slight peachy-pink hue to it that really makes it stand out. This is definitely my top choice. But don't feel limited to just this one. OPI has some amazing nude hues that would work for anyone. Sheck 'em out below.


There are some really great ones for Valentine's Day - Sweet Heart, Bubble Bath, Samoan Sand . . . Uh, well you get the point.

I can't do a nail post without also mentioning nail polish powerhouse Essie. She has got some amazing colors definitely worth trying. Don't be afraid to experiment until you find the right shade just for you. Just as with that bulky sweater dress on the hanger, a shade can look totally different when it's on.

Nude nails, y'all! Guaranteed to get you nude. Need I say more?

1 comment:

  1. Mmm.. Bubble Bath!
    I get so excited about these OPI color collections.
    I'll have to get in on this valentines day goodness!

    ReplyDelete