Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fan Favorite: nails inc. Magnetic Polish

I first read about this crazy cool new nail polish in last month's Vogue and have been obsessed with the idea ever since. Any nail polish that gets its own feature story in a top fashion mag has got to be worth it, so my product-infatuated brain told me.

The British nail emporium, nails, inc., recently released a magnetic polish. Yes. That's right. A magnetic polish. And it looks like this:


How freakin' metallic sexy is that? Here's how it works - clean and file your nails, then apply a base coat and let dry. Next, apply the desired magnetic color and immediately hold the special cap over the nail for a few seconds to create the swirly, whirly goodness. Finish with a shiny top coat.

After I read last month's Vogue feature, I received a serendipitous email from my personal makeup mecca, Sephora, announcing they now carry nails, inc., including this fresh and fabulous polish. Sephora also created an easy to follow video so you can check out the polish at work.

See it, believe it, then run out and get it. This is going to be THE nail polish to wear this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment