Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fan Favorite : Clarisonic



There are a lot of amazing perks when one goes to beauty school - nerding out over the histology of skin, makeup kits (!), being surrounded by people just like you. But my favorite perk might just be the huge discounts I get on professional-grade equipment. I know, I know. Life is so hard. I received this week's FAN FAVORITE, my super girly pink Professional Clarisonic, in the mail a few weeks ago and use it twice a day. Once in the morning as an amazing wake-up call and once in the evening to scrub the day away. I swear I saw a difference in my skin after just one use.

The Clarisonic uses sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to wash away dirt, impurities and makeup, while minimizing pores and prepping the skin for your nourishing products (serum, moisturizer, etc.) My face has never looked more even-toned. Plus, the Clarisonic is awesome to use right before you wax or tweeze. It makes those wayward hairs stand on end, making it 10 times easier to pluck those suckers out. And don't forget the body brush! I use this one all over for touchable skin, which comes quite in handy as everyone knows I love to be touched. For realz. It is especially effective under the arms and on the legs for kick-ass exfoliation.

Right now, it looks like you can get your own Clarisonic at Sephora, Amazon or from their official website. Also, check in with your esthetician as they might retail it at their spa. I know I will definitely be using one in my practice to get my clients extra squeaky clean.

And for awesomeness on the go, check out the new travel sized Mia. Eek! How bad do I want this in Sapphire?


Oh. So. Bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment