Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fan Favorite: Nature Called ... It Loves Coral Lipstick!

So, check it. Recently I was at the family farm in east Tennessee taking a much needed break from reality. And as I was sitting out on the back deck overlooking one of the prettiest views in town, I noticed a color theme popping up everywhere and it reminded me of something ...

My favorite lip colors for spring - coral and deep pink!

It's so all the rage at the moment, Teases. And nature totally called it.



The top pic is of this badass plant called the Red Hot Poker plant, sometimes referred to simply as Torch Lilies. Yup, definitely my new band name. Loving that flame coral color. Do you think it was an inspiration for Sephora's Color of the Year? Mmmm...yummy.


I am also loving the new lipstick colors from MAKE UP FOR EVER's Rouge Artist Natural line. They have so many hues to choose from. I'm looking into getting the Soft Fushia.


I love using nature as an inspiration. Especially if it's an excuse to buy more makeup...

No comments:

Post a Comment